Apr 7, 2011

Beer Review

   Taking my friend The Hopostle's advice, I chose to celebrate my new logo last week with the world's 10th best beer- Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Stout. If you're a beer lover, specifically a stout lover, this is a must-try, must-splurge type of beer. I've never gotten too far into appreciating the "complexity" of any beer- but this stout has it all: chocolate, malt, coffee, caramel, milk, etc. all come to mind. at 12% alcohol content, one should perceive this as almost a fine liquor - to be relished.


   Here's the kick (and the reason my wife might disown me once she reads this): this stuff is $18.99 a 4 pack! I'm still in debate if it was worth it. The cashier even shaved $2.00 off the pricetag- out of pity. Don't get me wrong, it's delicious- a true treat. You only live once, right? Plus the deciding factor was the fact that we have all spent $5+ for a beer at a bar, right? Read a better review here.