Sep 20, 2011

The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do

"Bust your ass and get rich."
 ...says Mark Cuban
 
"Make a boatload of money. Pay your taxes. Lots of taxes. Hire people. Train people. Pay people. Spend money on rent, equipment, services. Pay more taxes. When you make a shitload of money, do something positive with it. If you are smart enough to make it, you will be smart enough to know where to put it to work. I don’t care what anyone says. Being rich is a good thing."

Please keep in mind that I am not a political type of person, I don't even know who Mark Cuban is, but I can back this theory. I'm starting to get sick of an ongoing hipster mentality that "money is bad".  Look, I know $$$ does not equal happiness, but in the words of my dear Dad "it solves a lot of problems".  Not just personal problems, but for the country as a whole. It's what the U.S is based on, integrity, hard work, industry, invention, creativity, etc. The American dream. Read the full post here.