Jun 2, 2012

Wait a second...



I've thought about this a few times and thought I'd finally post something about it. What is wrong with the Animal planet logo- why is the "M" sideways? It makes no sense whatsoever and I've been able to find no explanation online, but a chap from this forum sums it up pretty well:

"...how this type of crap get spicked by and for multi-million dollar companies just amazes me. I mean, I see so many truly talented designers busting there asses every day and not getting paid squat, and some craptacular shitbomb like this ends up representing a channel..."

Really though- how does this happen? If I were to present something poorly thought out like this to one of my clients- they'd laugh.  However, the firm that designed this logo was paid thousands I'm sure...